I am happy to post any and all pictures of fan's Mad Max models. Several people have inquired how they should do this, so here are some ways to do so.
1. First of all, let me know if you would like your contact information added to the Contact Fans Section; and let me know what you would like me to put there (name, screen name, e-mail address, location, etc)
2. Include as much information as you want on the vehicle you built, out of what kit(s), custom work done, unusual parts used, modeling techniques, paint schemes, etc.
3. You may send images to my email address at dgiomeusoc @ yahoo.com. Send as many as you like, and I will answer every e-mail I get. However, keep in mind that I do have spam control settings, as it is possible that your e-mail may be deleted before I see it. This has not happened yet, but if I don't get back to you within a few days, send the e-mail again. If that doesn't work, leave a message for me on the Message Board.
4. You can get regular film developed onto a disk, and mail that to me. Be sure to let me know if you want the disk back. Send me an e-mail and I'll give you the address to send it to.
5. Or you can get film developed into actual photographs like we used to do, and mail them to me. Be sure to let me know if you want the pictures back. Send me an e-mail and I'll give you the address to send them to.
I have lots of room on the site, so let's see what everyone is working on.